Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Zindigi zindadili ka naam hai, murda dil kya khaak jiya karte hain??


These lines from a famous Indian poet have always inspired me to go ahead in life, come what may. I remember very well how I have often shocked people with my switch-overs but then I have always believed in the grace of the Almighty, His guidance and my heart. Whenever I've felt I wasn't making a difference in the life of anyone around me, specially at my workplace, I've always moved on. Somehow too much of comfort and stability disturbs me to no ends. I believe in continuing to evolve as a better human or professional than before. I'm not one of those people who'd jump into cut-throat competition and do everything to gain recognition, I rather believe in "Slow and steady winning the race ultimately." The younger generation runnng for fame, success and monetary gains wouldn't agree with me I know but  I know from experience of always able to make a difference, be it in the family life, or at the professional front. I've always left a void in people's life, when I've walked further.


My students, some of whom are now married have always showed me their love and respect which proves that I may not have won accolades on-stage but behind the scenes I've made a lot of difference. I've touched lives, and that's what is enough for me, I've been blessed by the Almighty for having done so in abundance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment